The Lengths of days, months, seasons, and years are determined by
the movements of the earth and moon in relation to the sun. But the seven-day weekly cycle
is not a known astronomical unit of any kind. Its existence can be explained only by the
fact that God declared and established it when He created the world.
9. Did the Creator rest because He was weary?
10. Then for whose benefit did He make the
11. The Lord rested on the seventh day,
blessed it, and did what else to it?
Hallow: "To make or set apart as holy." Dictionary.
12. Since he made it holy, we must remember
to do what?
13. On whose day was John in the Spirit?
14. Which day does the Lord claim as His?
15. Which day is the Sabbath of the Lord?
16. Jesus referred to Himself as Lord of
17. Did Jesus keep His Fathers
18. Did Jesus observe the seventh-day
19. He that says he abides in Him ought to
1 John 2:6
20. What has God designated as a sign of the
relationship between Him and His people?
21. What is necessary in order to activate a
22. At the time of Jesus death, was
there still a Sabbath commandment?
Jesus Rested in the
before the Sabbath"
23. Once a covenant has been been confirmed by the
death of the testator, can any alterations be made in it after that time?
24. Will God Himself ever change it?
25. Who will enter in through the gates into
the Holy City?
26. Does that include keeping the commandment
about the Sabbath?
In the Light of Gods Word...
that Revelation 14 contains a last-day message for all the world.
that the Sabbath was made for man at the creation of the world.
that the Sabbath of the Lord is the seventh day of the week, Saturday.