3. Has anyone ever seen an angel?
4. What type of angels were stationed at the
entrance to the garden of Eden when man was driven out?
Angels are not the spirits of dead people as some may suppose. No
one had yet died when Adam and Eve were driven from Eden. The Bible speaks definitely of
the existence of intelligent beings in the universe before the earth was created (Job
5. Are angels very strong?
6. How swiftly do they move?
7. What have they been sent forth to do?
8. How might we meet an angel some day?
9. How do angels protect Gods people
Here are a few stories of angels helping Gods people in times
of personal crisis: 1 Kings 19:1-8; Daniel 6:16-23; Acts 5:17-23; Acts 12:5-11.
10. How will God protect His people through
the calamities of the last days?
"Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the
wicked, when it cometh. For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from
being taken." Proverbs 3:25, 26.
11. Are angels assigned even to children?
12. How does the Bible describe the loyalty
of the angels to God?
13. God spared not the angels that did what?
2 Peter 2:4
14. What is sin?
1 John 3:4
15. Who is the leader of the rebellious
16. What was he called before he fell?
17. What position did he hold in heaven?
18. What was he like from the day he was
created until iniquity was found in him?
19. In three words or less, what did Lucifer
do that God cast him out and took away his position as covering cherub?
20. What sin did he first commit in his
21. Whose position did he covet?
Isaiah 14:13, 14
"Every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that
humbleth himself shall be exalted." Luke 18:14.
22. This led to what in heaven?
23. What percentage of the angels
(symbolically referred to as "stars") joined Satan in his rebellion?
24. Did their rebellion succeed?
25. What happened to Satan and his angels?
26. They are now being reserved in
what condition until the judgment of the great day?
The Bible speaks of the fallen angels as "unclean
spirits," "evil spirits," and "devils." Their work of darkness is
limited to this world. For an illustration of their destructive work upon man and beast
when unrestrained by the mighty angels of God, read Mark 5:1-13.
27. What is Satan doing now?
1 Peter 5:8
28. Why has he come to us now in great wrath?
29. What shall we do to stand against him?
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against
principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against
spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12.
30. What armor do we need?